REVIEW LINK: "Tales From The RHYTHMIC-ZONE" is a rare product in full color & Rhythmistic excitement. This exciting Graphic Novel links the key characters in the fictional historic contemporary mythology unique to the Rhythmistic Universe of ONLI STUDIOS. NOG: The Protector of the Pyramides, The Azaniac, Wolfshead, Sustah-Girl, The Root Lady and Malcolm-10 are all showcased in this rare single tradebook. $20.00, Free shipping. Comes in a plastic bag with over-sized trading cards! Before and after Afrofuturism!
5 Great Reasons to read Rhythmistic Graphic Novels:
a. A Graphic Novel is a book made up of story-telling content that is both visual, and illustrated with a merging of written text and narrative art
b. Rhythmism is a genre in the expressive arts that first proved itself in the Visual Arts as being Future-Primitif with an emphasis on imagination and originality.
Rhythmism was developed by Prof. Turtel Onli, M.A.A.T., a former clinical Art Therapist.
1. With short, concise dialogue interspersed with longer text and beautiful images and narrative illustrations one absorbs a story and the overall content faster and more completely when reading the Rhythmistic Graphic Novel.
2. These limited-edition Graphic Novels are a truly collectable diverse form of literature. They combine images and words to blend Visual and Literary Intelligences into a rigorous yet appealing process enhancing higher ordered cognitive skills as a research proven by-product. They offer a chance at insightful escapism and dynamic fantasy or can be about imagination driven contemporary mythology to historical precision.
Great for fans, collectors, curriculum coordinators, educators, librarians and students.
Life can be boring or stressful at times, and therefore escapism is important once in a while.
3. The great thing about the Graphic Novel is the emotional responses and connections between the reader and the Graphic Novel itself as the Graphic Novel dynamically illustrates every emotion, struggle, process and physical changes in the characters, and its content. This provokes deeper thinking, builds rewarding comprehension and critical thinking skills while providing low-budget quality entertainment.
4. The best experimental Visual Artists, hot Writers, original Authors, cool Graphic Designers, and surgical Editors work regularly to produce Rhythmistic Graphic Novels. These hybrids of the Visual / Literary arts are usually a complete story unto itself. They are both a compelling Art Form and a proven Literary Form. Their unique content may be totally fantasy based, Sci-Fi driven, about contemporary mythology, wellness in personal care, sustainably going green, showing positive conflict resolution or providing delightfully needed humor.
5. Rhythmistic Graphic Novels merge the best of all of this reasons and concepts in an adventurous way that goes where the mainstream does not. They manifest true, open, expressive and expansive diversity that often is rendered in its award-winning Future-Primitif style. Thus, being the best alternative to the traditional corporate, often boring and predictable Graphic Novels from the major brands.
In conclusion, the growing line of limited edition Rhythmistic Graphic Novels from ONLI STUDIOS LLC with its experimental factors of "Fun, Fire, & Funk" are prefect for this screen-aged world and its over whelming flow of corporate induced creativity that is more about profitable capital gains then the traits, themes and concepts listed above.